Monday 17 March 2008

Competition Time ....

.... not for you lot though! lol.

It's nearly easter so theres lots of Easter competions at the schools and nurserys.
Here is DS (age 2)'s entry into a 'Decorate a plate' comp.

This is DD (age 6)'s entry in a 'Decorate an egg' comp



The chicks name is Elizabeth & looks to me like she has had a hard life already lol.

DD also has a plate but that is work in progress. I'll show you tomorrow if you can bear to wait that long.

I've not blogged for yonks. Thanks for the nudge Julie, I'll make more of an effort. (I think, I'll try)

2 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Woo Hoo You're back *doing a happy dance ~ well my feet are* lol

Fabulous creations from your DD & DS I can tell they are going to take after their mummy xx

carolann said...

They are so fabby well done DD and DS (clapping)