Thursday 30 April 2009

Hmmm

I wouldn't normally blog this as it looks rubbish on the scan but I am being nagged for being a bad blogger. Sigh.

It's a stamping up image that I have water coloured but on the scan it looks hardly coloured at all. Trust me if you will it's better in real life

Tomorrow I will show you a domino that has oodles of colour but once again I am suffering from bumstuckonthesofa-itis & can't possibly move lol


OK some one tell me why bloggers turned it upside down!!! it's up the right way on my computer. Maybe blogger thinks it looks better that way lol

2 comments:

Julie Allain said...

awwww it looks lovely Storm....... getting a bit of a crick in my neck though lol

You tube was having a funny half hour a few days ago and started playing videos upside down so maybe its now bloggers turn lol

xxx

Jo said...

*claps* it's very elegant, I like the gentle watercolouring, and how the colours echo the flowers

about time you blogged!
please don't leave it so long next time ;)
*insert pokey broom smiley*
a domino you say.......

I shall have to get up now, it's really hard to type while standing on your head!!! ;D