Tuesday 9 October 2007

Arty Girlz Challenge - 3 Glueless

Love the title of this one "glueless" pmsl

Here's the brief from The Arty Girlz ...


"This weeks challenge is 'glueless' in other words we'd like you to use another medium other than your usual pva's, glue sticks and double sided tape on your project."

Well here is my creation with not a single bit of stickyness. The beads are sewn, the matting has slits cut for photo corners.


I actually started this ATC for tmta challenge when they said to make something that makes you smile. But I haven't been in blog land for so long I have well and truly missed the deadline. I wasn't going to finish it but when this challenge came along I thought is fitted the bill.


Just realised the scan has chopped the bottom off. You will just have to imagine there is a bit of navy blue along the bottom, lol.

Hope you like it, feel free to leave a comment :-)

11 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Oh WOW Storm that must have taken ages to do - no wonder you missed the TMTA deadline !!!

This is absolutely FAB !!

Thanks for joining in with our challenge....you just escaped me coming along tapping my foot pmsl xxx

Sadie said...

You SEW all that - amazing.

Emma said...

It's lovely Storm, must have taken a lot of patience

Andrea, said...

Wow this is great, it must have taken ages to sew all those beads on

Rosie said...

You so love your beads, don't you hunni?!! What a lovely piece!

Crissi Harvey said...

wow thats cool storm so much work and pretty to.

Thanks for sharing and joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

crissi xx

Jeannette said...

That is lovely, I daren't get any sewing stuff out, OH will have me doing those curtains I've been meaning to do for the last 2 years.LOL

Sarah said...

Great ATC

Sally said...

Really lovely beadwork - you must have the patience of a saint!

Storm said...

awww thanks eveyone.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous & very pretty.