Tuesday 9 October 2007

I've Been Tagged - Double tagged

Arggggggggggggggh

Not only have I been tagged but I have been so slow to respond I have been tagged again.Once by
Emma once by Sadie b. ARGH :-/

"Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs."


1) I like pickled eggs
2) I have dyed my hair since I was 13
3) I collect 50p's
4) I like raw brussel sprouts
5) I have 5 piercings
6) I can't roller skate
7) I have purple DM's and crocs

Will that do? or should I do another 7?

8) I love the forest
9) I love the seaside too
10) My ideal holiday destination would be Iceland
11) I have a very strong dislike of the teletubbies
12) I'm left handed
13) I own a didgeridoo
14) I was very disappointed there was only 1 series of 'The Strangerers'

So now I have to tag 7 people. ARGH again. I'm going to be so popular (or not) :-/


These people have all been picked at total random off the top 50 UK blogs thingy

scrapperjack Jules Penny Jen Sarah Sue Caz

Sorry if you didn't want to be tagged but .....

6 comments:

Emma said...

lol..........can you play the didgerido (i can't spell)

Julie Allain said...

You like raw brussel sprouts :O and you think you know a person pmsl ;)

Storm said...

I can blow raspberries down it Emma that's about as far as it goes though lol

scrappa jack said...

Raspberries mmumm interesting. Done my seven if you want a look.

ingeniouslycreative said...

Hi Storm!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Awwww! Wos, I love the upbeat nature of your blog, and your tag info is very humorous!!! So glad to have met you!!! Cheers, Carol

Sarah said...

Thanks for my first tag!! I'll do it today! Oh no, now I'll have to think of people to tag....love your blog by the way!