Sunday 6 January 2008

New Tilda Challenge Blog

Have you seen there is a new challenge blog starting? No? well here it is Tilda and Co . I guess the name on that link kind of gives it away. All the challenges have to contain a magnolia stamp. What a shame eh?


Here is my contribution to the first challenge that had to also include flowers. Please note the centre of the flowers, ooh how they sparkle Santa very kindly left me a bejeweler hot fix tool and some swarovski gems. I must of been a good girl lol.


13 comments:

~* Donna *~ said...

ooo storm, are the tools good? i got about 10 bags of little tiny rhinestone studs that are to be used with hot fix but i used to just use glue, but then i would drop them!
i love the little Tilda that is just looking out of the center of the card!

Thank you for taking part in our first challenge over @ Tilda & co ,

Storm said...

They are fab Donna. it holds the gem for you so you can position it & the glue is super strong.

~* Donna *~ said...

even the tiny ones ? i got ones that are so small i think there about 2mm?

ooo do i dont i invest in one lol

Emma said...

It's a lovely card Storm and that Tilda image is lurvly (one of my faves).

Storm said...

Even tiny ones. It does from 2mm to 7mm.
And you can stick them to anything!

The Button Witch said...

Its gorgeous Storm

Deb said...

Beautiful card, love tilda lying in the circle, very pretty background too and I just love your gems, lucky girl!

Sandy said...

Oh this is so cute. Really lovely.

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love this Tilda, think I'll be buying this one!

Annie said...

Lovely card - that image of Tilda is one of my favourites.

Fiona said...

Yeah - Storm's back!!!!! yippee! oh great card too by the way, giggle x

Jo said...

Lovely card. I love this particular image and have used it on mine!

Unknown said...

What a cute card!