Thursday 24 January 2008

Oriental Bambo Tile

I'm getting fed up with making cards so I have gone back to making 'stuff' Here is my latest creation a sort of hanging dangley thingy lol.
It is a bamboo tile, don't ask me where you can get them was this was kindly sent to me from Jane (doodles&scrapsofme blog) I have stamped an oriental pic in white stazon, but it has come out as a sort of blue. Then I've threaded beads into organza ribbon (
http://www.mollydaydream.com/) Could of done with bells to finish off really but all my bells are either too big or too shiny so I made do with some shell beads instead.



What do you think?

7 comments:

Fiona said...

I think its lovely - would make a great card LOL!!!!!!

Virago Creations said...

This really looks great - the stamping looks as if it's a piece of a toile fabric! I sell the bamboo tiles in 5 colors - natural, black, brown, mahogany, red and green and I also have the larger bamboo tiles in 3 colors. I sell them in my Etsy shop - viragocreations.etsy.com and on eBay.

Julie Allain said...

Oh WOW I love this !!!!

Storm said...

Julie you're not looking at the primas are you? lol

Thanks for the tip Audrey I'll bear it in mind

Emma said...

Wow, looks really great Storm. I'm getting a bit fed up with just cards too, must be the time of year or summat.....lol

Jo said...

i thought i'd already commented for this one!? I think this is so beautiful its a work of art.

Unknown said...

Ooo Storm you have really transformed that Bamboo Tile perfectly, I love it!