Wednesday 21 May 2008

Covering Dominos

I have made a discovery.

I got some decoArt duraclear satin varnish to cover dominos with. First attempt using an inkjet printer the ink ran. Second attempt was printed on a lazer printer and for some reason as soon as I touched the image it flaked away. I have no idea why that would happen. As it was the worn away look was ok for the image but It's not going to be ideal for other stuff.

Anyway I vanished this & it was fine, no runs & more importantly no bubbles. Not 1. The end result is very different to the embossing liquid Flatter and not so glossy, but I still like it.

This is the second attempt domino. Just got to add a keyring to it.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Fabulous dominoes - I don't know how you get them looking so good!

carolann said...

Wow Storm love this dominoe the image is fab well done hun (clapping)

CraftyC said...

They are all fab, differnt from the usual alcohol inks. I've some to try but dont fancy drilling a hole, any tips??
Clairexx