Monday 19 May 2008

Dominos Dominos

I lost my mojo. I couldn't find it anywhere but Crissi found it for me yay. It was her domino swap that made me get out my dominos & get crafting again.
Once I started I couldn't stop making them. Here are some of the non swap ones


Can't remember if I have used this image before. If I have it wasn't a keyring last time.
I don't think it shows on the pic but there is a hole for a keyring on this one too. I even drilled it myself. I'm so proud lol.

Can you see the glitter on this one? The butterfly has left a glittery trail & just look at that lovely drilled hole!!!

8 comments:

Emma said...

These are great Storm. x

Julie Allain said...

WOW They are brilliant ~ my absolute fave is the top one thats such a lovely image but they're all FAB!!!

Sian said...

Wow, Storm, these are wonderful. Glad you've found your mojo :)

carolann said...

Storm these dominos are brilliant well done hun x

Karen said...

Storm they are really lovely, well done you.

xx

Fiona said...

Storm - will you sell me one of these - I'd love the one with the woman and the deer!

Fiona said...

Received my dear deer dominoe this morning Storm - thanks so much its even better in the flesh!!!!

Morti said...

Hey Storm! Only just seen this - but how fab. As Fi got in first with her request for the woman with the deer, would you be able to make more like it? I'd happily buy them!!!