Thursday 23 August 2007

Altered Dominos

I have been introduce to the world of altered domino's and I love it. Once upon time I didn't 'get it' (you will soon learn as I ramble on I don't 'get' lots of things lol) but I was convinced it was a good idea over on Aunty's and now I find myself thinking about domino's more than I really should. I have lots of ideas running around my head and not enough time to put them into practice.

The challenge was set to alter 3 domino's and this is what I came up with ...



I stamped the butterfly image a Cherry Pie Stamp onto tissue paper coloured it with twinkling h2o's. Actually that's not true I used the cheap imitation ones from the works. I have never tried the real ones, I am probably missing out on something but as they say ignorance is bliss!
hmmm where was I? domino's .... I attached the tissue with spray adhesive then glossed them with Anita's sticky gloppy glossy stuff.
These are destined for Jan so I hope she doesn't see this before they reach her lol

5 comments:

Julie Allain said...

WOW Jan's going to love them !!

Crissi Harvey said...

ah the wonderful world of dominos bet jan will love them

Fiona said...

Wow - that stamp looks lovely on the dominoe Storm! I think you need some more stamps.....lol!

jan said...

i got my dominoes today i was chuffed to bits and now i can read the blog woohoo My dominoes are more lumpy than yours perhaps i should try another set

Storm said...

perhaps you shouldn't. I want the first set of swap dominos you have made not the second lol.