Friday 24 August 2007

Wee or Pooh

All meals in my house are eaten at the table except that is for breakfast. DH eats his on the go and I rarely have any and if I do that would be on the go too. The kids are allowed to eat theirs in front of the telly. The house is to busy to be any other way. This morning while eating their breakfast a row erupted over a Barbie advert. Have you seen there is a barbie that has a cat or dog that wee's or pooh's!!! Well my son (2) announces "eugh pooh". My daughter (5) shouted back it's not pooh it's wee. (That makes all the difference)
"pooh"
"wee"
"pooh"
"wee"
They end up nose to nose "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" "Poooooooooooooooooooh!"
Arrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
So glad the neighbours are on holiday LOL

3 comments:

Julie Allain said...

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma said...

Just another average day in the Storm household then eh! lol

Unknown said...

*Pooh* *Wee* rofl thats so funny Storm!