Thursday 23 August 2007

Why am I blogging?

Why am I sitting here doing this? I am jumping on the band waggon.
That's it no more no less. Everyone seems to have a blog and I think I may be missing something.
I did the same with myspace. Everyone seemed to be myspaceing so I did it too. It's still there but to be honest I never did 'get it' I think I must be getting old.

I think I get blogging a bit more. I can talk to myself quite happily It doesn't matter who is (or more likely who isn't) listening.
At this point I have no idea what my blog will be about but then this could go on for years and no one will still have a clue what I am going on about lol.
Suppose I should tell you who I am. I'm Storm. I'm a crafter. I'm a mum. I spend far to much time on forums. Some I lurk at. Some I post occasionally. Some ... no 1 ... I post on all day everyday. There is more to me than that but I can't tell you everything on my first post. These are the things I am most likely to chat about so that will do for now.
Soon I will get some pics of my crafty wares to show you. If you would sign my guest book I would make me feel loved. If you would leave a comment I won't feel so lonely.

2 comments:

Julie Allain said...

YAY!!!

I've signed your guestbook...and posted a comment here so you shouldn't feel lonely.

Great blog so far :)

Storm said...

awww Hi Fee. *waves*