Wednesday 7 November 2007

Get Crafty Comp Part 2 (broken rules fixed)

I didn't read Emma of Get Crafty's comp rules properly so my 'sassy' card broke the rules (shock horror) there was no embossing!! I have now added my daughters name in silver ink, on silver mirror card, embossed with clear embossing powders. I have never made her a Christmas card & I just know she is going to be happy with this one. Just need to work out how to get all those feathers in the envelope now :-D
Think I have done it in the nick of time ...comp ends today :-/

4 comments:

Emma said...

LOL i didn't even notice. Thanks Storm and i'll update your piccie. x

Julie Allain said...

awwww I assumed the baubles were embossed ..... i love the addition of mollys name

Sadie said...

Wonderful

Unknown said...

OMG! WHAT A FANTASTIC GIRLY CARD!LOOKS AWESOME.