Monday 5 November 2007

Arty Girls Challenge #7 ~ Rainbow Colours

I know I am going to be in trouble for this one. Lol. This is for the Arty Girls Challenge

I think Crissi would call it thinking out of the box
I think Julie would call it cheating
I call it last minute rush
To be honest I am not even going to think about what Cynthia would call it, because this is what she said

"I would like you to create a work of art using just THREE colours from the Rainbow spectrum. In case you have forgotten they are (Richard Of York Gave Battle in Vain, or Run Off You Girls, Boys In View)RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, INDIGO AND VIOLET.No mixing of colours please just use them as they are."

Well as I am in Christmas mode & can't get out I went for red and green (obviously) but I couldn't get the third colour in so i went for gold. From the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. lol lol

Oh well at least I tried eh?


6 comments:

Julie Allain said...

awww that is a brilliant card Storm and I'd call it thinking outside of the box too and I'm sure Cynthia will :)

What a clever idea *claps

Thanks for doing our Arty Girl challenge :) xx

Crissi Harvey said...

AWWWWW from me to its fab and yay for thinking outside of the box LOL, i love that stamp

Thanks for joining in and sharing storm
crissi xx

Sandy said...

Wow this is so cute. Love this simply card.

Andrea, said...

Great card, love the Tilda

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fab & it was a hard challenge this one. sorry not been by earlier Im having internet probs as well as being poorly!

Rainbow Lady said...

I am not going to cross at all Storm cos I think that is a lovely card, and gold is almost yellow - well in crafting it is.
Thank you so much for doing my challenge
Love Cynthia x