Tuesday 6 November 2007

Inching Artists Challenge #7 Housies

The challenge on Inching Artists was to make a housie inchie.

I had an idea.

I would get my daughter to draw a house & I would make it in to an inchie.

She drew a lovely little house & I set too colouring it and mounting it. Turned around and saw she had made herself one. I think it is fantastic so I mounted it for her.



Mine is on the right with the sun, hers is on the left with the clouds. Do you think at 5 she is the youngest inchie artist?

7 comments:

Julie Allain said...

WOW what a lovely idea Storm and what a talented daughter you have - which I knew already I just thought i'd say it again lol !!!

Emma said...

Wow your DD done a better one than you...........lol. Great job both of you. x

Rosie said...

Tell Molly she absolutely rocks at Inchies! And I bet she is the youngest! :)

Myra said...

Now that is great, another inchie artist in the making!

Linda B said...

fantastic! What an adorable thing to have the little one play, I bet she enjoyed it :)

Debbi Baker said...

What a great idea! They look so sweet. And yep, she'd have to be the youngest inchiest!

miss said...

aawwwwwwww how cute. Little Molly has done a great job
hugs
theresa