Sunday 23 September 2007

Alpha Challenge 'M'

ITS NOT A CHRISTMAS CARD :-o

LETTER M
compulsory
(your artwork MUST have something starting with M)
Options
(only here to take the challenge a bit further)
Option 1 : NO stamping.... nope, nothing...just paper and embellishments.... not that easy you'll see...
Option 2 : pink and brown colour combination


that's the alpha challenge


Well the 'M' is the mice & there is no stamping so I have done the challenge with option 1. If I had any sense I would of done brown instead of the blue to fulfill option 2 but there, I don't do sense too often.


Have you noticed I am anticipating being late for someones birthday lol. A handy card to have ready made me thinks!

Oh, and the mice are quickutz reindeers without the antlers :-)

7 comments:

Andrea, said...

fab card, those mice are great

Julie Allain said...

Wow what a fab card!

Fiona said...

Great card Storm - love those Mice - very nearly a christmas card!! LOL!

Isabelle Norris said...

great card, this is so cute.
Thanks for playing

Crissi Harvey said...

cute card storm its very mice LOL

Sadie said...

Wow, I love this idea, you would never know they were reindeers, its amazing what creative imaginations we all have.

Unknown said...

how sweet are those mice!