Friday 14 September 2007

Slide Mount Challenge (TMTC)

This is the first time I have taken up one of these challenges so please be gentle with me!

This is an atc for the 'Think Monday - Think Challenge' site. The challenge was "This week it’s all about slide mounts. You can use the original ones, glue paper on them and stamp on them. There are also paper ones available or those made of plastics, they are coloured and monochromic, so just go ahead. No matter if they are original, stamped or punched - show us your slide mounts."
Here is my entry.



It hasn't turned out quite as I planned. the idea was snow (in the slide) + accessories = a snowman.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow its a great ATC. Love this theme. Fantastic.

Julie Allain said...

I think it definitely went as planned...It's such a briliant idea!! FAB!!

Crissi Harvey said...

cool!!

Andrea, said...

Great ATC, fab idea

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very cute & I never thought to use my slidemount as a shaker box.

I have done often enough in minibooks but not on an ATC!

Fiona said...

I think its brilliant - what a great idea