Tuesday 18 September 2007

Arty girlz Challenge #1 - Stamping

There's me searching for a challenge blog and there is a brand new one right under my nose! The Arty Girlz Challenge blog is looking good & here is my take on their first challenge.

"You can make whatever you like....a card, a scrapbook layout an atc...the choice is yours but your creations must contain stamping"

I am not a stamper but I'll give it a go .....



The stamp is from Tanda (coloured with water colours), the ribbon is from Molly Daydream, the paint is from my purple paper draw lol.

5 comments:

Julie Allain said...

WOW Storm that is absolutely FAB I love it!!!

Thanks so much for taking part :)

Crissi Harvey said...

aw storm its beautiful, love the water colour and lovely stamping

Thanks for joining in :-)

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card

Emma said...

Very nice storm

Paula J Atkinson said...

This is really gorgeous.
I totally adore all your dominoes.